jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

Second landing in the Middle State

One day, my luggage came back to Khabarovsk. And I was finally able to enter in China again, this time to the honorable town Harbin, one hour away from Khabarosk. The plane left at about 7 pm, I almost spat on the ground on my way to the plane swearing myself never to have deals with Russians again.

But when I arrived to Harbin it was really dark there, so many Chinese with rucksacks, luggage, pushing you rudely and ruthlessly, there was kind of an airport but all was so confusing you would not tell. I felt so lonely, so afraid….. What to do? Where to go?

Yeah! To the Russians. Yes, to the Russians. I went to them like a dog asking what to do? where to go? Then it was fun again. They led me to a hotel nearby very similar to my childhood boarding school, with so many beds in the same room. I am not joking, probably 50 or 100 beds per room. But my Russian friends asked for better rooms. And we got them, now just double rooms. Then we had dinner, we relaxed and we were all happy.

Early morning next day, however, everyone had dissapeared.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario