jueves, 11 de noviembre de 2010

China from Berlin

I started to study Chinese at the Technishe Universität Berlin, TUB, in 1988. I had a Chinese girlfriend there. I met her right after she arrived from Guangdong during Chinese New Year 1989. I invited her to dance in a Chinese New Year event organized by Chinese students in Berlin. She was very pretty and the Chinese students would kick me when dancing with her.

We started to meet; everybody would say we were a nice couple. I had a funny relationship with her because I was a fully spiritual person then but one night she came for a rock concert close to my place, the rock concert was something really shocking for her and too exciting for both of us, she wanted to leave, it was heavily snowing that night and I invited her to stay in my place…

It is too difficult to tell what happened after, sorry about it – I cannot publish it in this blog, though it would really give you an insight about China….

We experienced together all the activities in Berlin against the Chinese government for the Tiananmen events…

At the end of 1989 I moved to London. She wanted to come over in 1990 but she did not manage. I met her last time in Berlin on feb. 1991 on my way to Moscow. She invited me to a Chinese party there and return me back some money I had paid for her in London.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario