miércoles, 10 de noviembre de 2010

你好!

你好!
I am Manuel Herranz,current Chinese name 妈慕白.
Thank you for your visit
I am very honered and pleased about it.

I am starting this blog on China to share with you my experiences and knowledge on China after many years of dealing with Chinese and many years studying Chinese language, economy, culture, politics and especially classical Chinese philosophy and/or Chinese thinking.

I am starting this blog focusing briefly first on Chinese classical philosophy, then in Chinese history and finally I will try to expose the characteristics of Chinese way of thinking and its difference with Western way.

But first I will dedicate some post on recalling my relationship with China.

You are welcome to exchange your thoughts about it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario