jueves, 9 de diciembre de 2010

Next day

Days ran fast and my wife arrived one month later. She arrived at Tianjin airport and came by bus with Russian buyers to Beijing to a Russian hotel near Ritan Park.

It was great. Well, first we knew her visa was group visa and she did not have stamp on her passport, so we went by wonderful train trip to Tianjin airport for them to sign her visa. Beijing sorroundings were muddy and dark, if not for nice sunshine most times. I had met the Russian manager in charge of the coats transport from Shanghai to Irkutsk, Yura, he was living there with her family and they all were very intelligent and kind.

Christmas arrived. Yes, also in China. People were busy there arranging parties. We had a great Christmas with friends. But New Year was not very successful; we tried to join some Koreans there in our building but they were not receptive, anyway it seemed quite boring with what they were doing. Then we crossed the campus to the Chinese side and it was good fun there, but we arrived too late and it soon finished.

I was having Chinese lessons; my nice teacher put me a Chinese name, 李佳伟, Li Jiawei.

Time passed and I had sealed my visa twice, one per month and my wife had it just once, both without inland renovation possibilities. So, we left for Hong Kong to renew our visas abroad.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario